I've been playing around with the layout of this quilt top for the past few days. The pattern calls for 10 prints, as I only used 5 the layout has been tricky. I didn't want to end up with columns or stripes but I also wanted to keep the individual bricks from touching a brick in the same fabric. That sounds really complicated but it makes sense to me.
Anyway, although I enjoy messing around with the fabric I'm not very good at it. I always end up sewing the top and then finding a glaring error. For instance it wasn't until I was sewing on the binding of my Random Reflections that I realized something was rather even.