I've spent a lot of time cutting over the last few days. First there was 48, 9" squares for the Dead Simple Quilt Along. I love the fabrics but they're really close in colour so I'm hoping my palette choice won't bite me in the end.
Next, I sorted out fabric for the Geese in a Ring Swap, as I've signed up for round 3. I hope everyone is ok with my fabric choices. I've been reading all the comments in the group but some people are staying quiet and I have to get started.
Finally, while doing the laundry, I cut out 112 charm squares for the Sewing Summit Color Wheel Charm Swap. The tutorial on Oh, Fransson! is really detailed and clear, it was just a matter of being accurate and taking my time. Then I sorted them into pairs, which in theory will make the swapping process easier.
Cutting seems like half the work in sewing or quilting. It takes a long time if I want to be accurate but the results are worth it. Now I just have to get some sewing time in but that may take a few days.